My (sort of) namesake, therefore I must make a mention. But the British Library have done the work for me, and much better than I could have done!
- Aaaand .... relax Academia Art Authors Bloggers Blogtoberfest 2012 Canada Conferences Cooking CPD23 Creative endeavours Exhibitions Future planning Librarians Librarianship Libraries Library research Medieval goodness Museums New beginnings Pre-Raphaelites Professional life Rare books Reading Research Self-indulgence Special Collections The Middle Ages Tourist fun Writing
My Library Record
- #Sharknado !!! No more needs to be said. 1 hour ago
- RT @witchmuseum: Candle-lit evening poster! Please download, print and display! http://t.co/O08RNZxiYM 1 hour ago
- RT @JonathanFoyle: “Study hard what interests you the most in the most undisciplined, irreverent and original manner possible.” Richard P. … 10 hours ago
- RT @WorstMuse: You're right: A sanitized Medieval France where everyone's white and uses modern idioms is a very original setting. Go for i… 1 day ago
- Why you shouldn't marry a lady of learning, 1708 wp.me/p3KTzl-cx via @EJBrand "The Studious Lady (c1778):probably a slapper" Hee! 3 days ago
- #Reverb12 A. S. Byatt Academia.edu AcWriMo Anne of Green Gables Anne Shirley ARLIS Art librarianship Association of Art Historians Aucassin et Nicolette Batgirl Blogtoberfest2012 books British LIbrary British Library Catalogue of Illuminated Manuscripts Burrell Collection Canadian Library Association Chartership Christina Rossetti Christmas CILIP CPD23 Dante Gabriel Rossetti Dodie Smith Dragons Edward Burne-Jones Erin Morgenstern France Book Tours Gail Carriger Glasgow University Glasgow University Library Special Collections Google Drive Irish Dancing John Campbell Trust John Keats Jonathan Strange and Mr Norrell Lambeth Palace Library Leeds International Medieval Congress LinkedIn London Library London Rare Books School MEDATS Mediaeval Baebes Medieval Mondays Mid-week Museum National Libraries Day Neil Gaiman Nerves New Year Niagara Falls Ninth International Conference of the Book Oscar Wilde Ottawa Pomodoro Technique Possession Pre-Raphaelites Rare book libraries Royal Ontario Museum sanctuary Save libraries snow Sotheby's Institute of Art Speak Up for Libraries Statistics Tate Britain The Last Tuesday Society Toronto University Twitter Victoria and Albert Museum Victorian Vendredis Voices for the Library Wallace Collection Wellcome Library Wikipedia William Morris
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.